Multiple Vertical Machining Centers
To fill your production needs
AKA Tool focuses on high-precision vertical machining, also known as “milling.” To accommodate small or large part machining in a low- or high-volume production environment, we have multiple vertical machining centers to ensure that you have the best solution for your needs and budget. The advantages to part production include:
- 3-, 4-, and 5-axis capabilities for processing infinite part shapes
- Machine guide technology to provide durability and reliability for long-term accuracy
- User-friendly controls to simplify programming and increase productivity
- Pallet changers that increase spindle utilization and reduce part cycle times
- Temperature stability through integral cooling
Our vertical machining centers are manufactured by leaders in the industry including Feeler, Okuma, FANUC, Doosan, Sharp, and Proto.
For further information about how we can help you with your next project, call us today at 603-524-1868 or use our convenient proposal request form.